Today, I acquired the necessary materials for this year’s Halloween costume. What’s great is that I only spent $4.97 and I am certain that I will be a serious contender for “Best Costume”.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Thermal Shirt (white): $1.99
- Stocking Cap (white): $0.99
- Duct Tape (red): $1.99
- Blue Jeans: (already had them)
- Novelty Glasses: (already had them)
- (1) Sheet of Paper: (not pictured)
The Contest: Who am I going to be? Make your predictions in the comments.
Photos of me in my costume will be posted after Halloween.
Click here to read Part II wherein I show the making of the costume.